Join EtsyKids Team
Interested in joining the EtsyKids Team? Please read the following information first.
Requirements for joining the EtsyKids Team:
- Your applicant shop must be an active member of Etsy for at least 3 months
- Your shop must carry predominantly baby/children/kids items. Although we do not require that a strict percentage of your items be comprised of baby/children/kids items at all times, we do look for around 75% and review and determine applicant eligibility on a case by case basis by reviewing both active and sold items.
- You must have a minimum of 8 active individual baby/children/kids item listings
Once approved for membership:
- Active participation is required. It's important for members to frequently check in at our Ning network, so you can get to know other members and keep up with team activities.
- Members are required to make one (1) contribution to the team each quarter (every 3 months). Team contributions are made by promoting the team via social media, blogging, treasury curation, advertising spot purchase, etc (in depth information is provided to our Members regarding contributions, these documents are contained on our Member only Ning Network). Those who do not participate in this manner once every quarter will be removed from the team and unable to reapply for a full three months (one calendar quarter)
- If you have multiple shops on Etsy, membership to the team must be approved for each individual shop. Transferring membership from one shop to another must be approved by a member of staff, and we reserve the right to refuse membership transfer.
Things you should know about the EtsyKids Team
The EtsyKids Team is a large global team, with members in nearly every part of the world. In an effort to connect our members with Team Mates in their local area, we have set up 14 Regional Groups. All members are encouraged to join their Regional Groups on our Ning network.
There are lots of fun and easy ways to participate in and contribute to the EtsyKids Team. From blogging to curating treasuries, from monthly design challenges to our seasonal shopping guide, there are plenty of ways for members to become involved.
Being a member of the EtsyKids Team can be a very rewarding experience, but it is up to you to make the most of your membership.